TOOLMAKING AND MOULD CONSTRUCTION
A component is only as good as its tools.
Our company manufactures tools and moulds on the basis of our in-house designs and simulations and using state-of-the-art CAD/CAM technology.
Our services range from injection moulding tools to moulds, jigs and other equipment. Our project planning software helps to fine tune and monitor our planning schedules.
Our first-class toolmakers and sophisticated production process control system that bundles our capacities enable us to complete every assigned task on time and ensure that we deliver the required precision. In doing so, a flexible workplace design tailored to each project, along with minimal lead times resulting from our simultaneous monitoring of workflows, play an indispensable role in our success.
OUR RANGE OF TOOLMAKING SERVICES
- Feasibility studies and tooling advice
- Filling simulations and holding phase simulations
- Shrinkage and warpage calculations
- Product optimisation (CATIA V5)
- Tooling design (Cimatron)
- CAM programming (Work NC)
- Tool production
- Trialling, coordination and optimisation
- Tool repairs and maintenance
OUR TOOLMAKING RANGE
- Single-component technology
- Multi-component technology
- Internal gas pressure technology
- Robot-aided insert and outsert technology
We design and construct professional tools for manufacturing injection moulding parts.
In doing so, we rely on state-of-the-art CAD/CAM programs when designing and constructing our tools and programming the CNC machines.
DOWN TO THE LAST DETAIL
In our manual toolmaking department, we apply precision craftsmanship and the greatest of care in the tool manufacturing process.
The professional assembly of tool components aside, the optimisation and coordination of the tools in readiness for the start of production also play a role. Added to this, we also make ourselves available to our customers for any amendments, repairs and maintenance tasks that may be required.