LACQUERING + PAINTING
Plastics, no matter how big or small the parts – all are given their matching coat.
As a reputable systems supplier to the automotive industry, the industrial lacquering and painting of vehicle interior components is another focal area of our company’s services.
Add-on parts are processed in small, medium-sized and large batches using water-based paints, solvent-based paints and 1, 2 and 3-coat paint systems.
Our fully-automated painting robot, complete with a 360-degree turntable and CO2 pre-cleaning as well as ionisation, ensures that the parts are finished perfectly using water-based or solvent-based paints.
OUR RANGE OF LACQUERING AND PAINTING SERVICES
- Modern plant technology
- Industrial, multi-shift production process
- Qualified personnel
- Use of a variety of paint systems for decorative, haptic and technical applications
- Paint line approved by various OEMs
OUR LACQUERING AND PAINTING PRODUCTS
- Cover panels and add-on parts for centre consoles and dashboards
- Components for head-up displays
- Switch enclosures
PLANT TECHNOLOGY FOR LACQUERING/PAINTWORK
- Automatic conveyor system for component carriers
- CO2 pre-cleaning using robots
- 360-degree component carrier turntable