To our company, environmental protection and sustainability means assuming responsibility in every area of our company.
Our environmental and energy management system meets the requirements of the following standards:
Our environmental and energy policy forms the binding basis for all the work our employees do. At the same time, our actions are determined by the following guiding principles:
- Our aim is to constantly monitor and continuously improve our levels of conservation and energy efficiency. To this end, we make the necessary information and resources available.
- We are committed to observing all relevant statutory regulations.
- We inform and train our employees in order to foster their commitment towards green, energy-efficient activities. As role models, our managers have a vital function to play here.
- We will use energy sources purposefully and economically and undertake the corresponding technical and organisational measures in order to minimise our quantities of residual materials, waste, environmentally harmful emissions and wastewater.
- The environmental and energy impact of our products and production processes is evaluated from the development stage onwards.
- We support the acquisition of energy-efficient products and services that serve to enhance energy-related performance.
- To ensure that our environmental and energy policy and our environmental and energy goals are effective and implemented, we use checks, controls and documentation, and also make the required corrections where necessary.
- Our environmental and energy policies are published for all employees as well as business partners acting on behalf of our company and for all interested third parties to see.